Blog Content

Friday 20 January 2012

New Service: Shuttle Car Transporter Italy to UK Weekly


One of our 5 transpoters
 Dolphin Movers are setting up their car transporter fleet to offer vehicle collection from Trieste in Italy and some points on the return journey to bring into the UK. As we have 5 transporter each holding up to 8 cars we can handle 40 cars per week.

Therefore Dolphin are looking for larger scale operators to offer this service.

please e-mail any enquiries to the Business Development Manager

11 comments:

  1. Hello boys, I have a question I just get my first truck and is kind of hard get business is there some website or forum with people requesting jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried advertising? You could try Google. I well, I’dont have a business website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a boot ehaulers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like they have a job pool for haulers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting I have a couple truck too, and I see the website looks, Its have a cost?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, I think I will give them a call. Thank you.
    Hey guys I just register and I see a couple jobs that I can take for this week, and the fee is very small is only applied when I take a job. Happy hauling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really I’ll give a call right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy hauling guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This excellent publication is POST with very useful information that can make your move easier, to make your shifts safely in your shifting dolphin movers given in this post to offer vehicle collection from Trieste in Italy Car Transporter Fleets are set up to thank you for doing this informative post and sharing it with us.

    Best Packers and Movers in Delhi
    Professional Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
    Best Packers and Movers in Noida

    ReplyDelete